- In accordance with article 13, Legislative Decree 196 of 30 June 2003 regarding personal data protection (the Privacy Code), we would like to inform you that the personal data that you will provide Giuliani S.p.A. – who is the data controller – when requesting information sent through use of the “Contacts” form and/or when subscribing to the Newsletter through use of the “Newsletter” form, will be processed in full compliance with the provisions of the Privacy Code.
- Provision of your personal data is optional, but you must provide the information where the fields are marked with an asterisk (obligatory fields) so you can send the information request and/or the Newsletter subscription request, and if you refuse to give it, it will mean that we cannot respond to your request on the one hand, and on the other, Giuliani will not be able to provide you with the information or anything else as provided under point 4 below.
- The personal data will be processed with the aid of paper, electronic and/or automated means, for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data was gathered, without prejudice to application of any necessary, adequate security measures to prevent undue publication, alteration or improper use.
- The personal data provided will be processed in order to:
- allow our company to respond to the request for information that you send us by using the “Contacts” form;
- allow, where so provided, for registration, for the purposes set out under point 4 below, on our product websites (including other products besides the products on the website that you accessed this privacy statement from and/or products from other websites besides the one you accessed this privacy statement from) and to take part in any competitions promoted by Giuliani S.p.A.;
- promotional, commercial or marketing purposes, that may be carried out by Giuliani S.p.A., including through the work of specialised external companies (to whom the data that you provide may be communicated, as set out under point 8 below), by activity aimed at informing you about promotional and sale initiatives of the Giuliani S.p.A. products, also through interviews, tele-promotions, including through automated systems without operators, and to send promotional, advertising and/or informational material and/or email messages or other correspondence to the addresses that you provideThe above mentioned activity may also relate to our company products that are different to those promoted by the website through which you accessed this privacy statement. Any personal data provided which is unnecessary to pursue the above-mentioned purposes will not be processed by our company. No data which could be defined as sensitive by prevailing law will be processed in any manner, and we therefore ask you not to communicate said data to us, i.e. any data that could reveal racial and ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of political parties, trade unions, associations or organisations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade union nature, or which could reveal the state of health or sexual preference.
- The Data controller of this privacy statement is Giuliani S.p.A., with registered office in Via Pelagio Palagi 2, Milan, Tax Code and VAT Reg. No. 00752450155
- The Data supervisor is Nadia Benatti, accountant.
- The persons in charge of processing the data are our employees and other associated parties who belong to the areas charged with carrying out the activities relating to the perusal of the above-mentioned purposes.
- The personal data provided may be communicated to certain parties, engaged by Giuliani S.p.A. to provide services instrumental or necessary to managing the data and the services corresponding to the aforementioned purposes such as – for example – parties engaged in managing the files and processing the data with registered offices in Italy or in other countries in the European Union. The personal data provided will not be divulged.
- In order to permit, and before allowing the request for information to be sent through the “Contact” forms and/or sending the request to subscribe to the Newsletter, you must give your consent for each processing purpose by ticking the appropriate box, at the side of the following, in order to express your consent:
- You can exercise the rights set out under article 7 of Legislative Decree 231/2001 at any time with respect to the data controller.More specifically, you will have the following rights:
- confirmation of the existence or not of the personal data that concerns you and its communication in intelligible form, even if the data has not yet been recorded;
- on the origin of the personal data;
- on the purpose and methods used to process the data;
- on the logic applied if the data is processed using electronic instruments
- on the identification of the data controller, the supervising data processors and the representative appointed by our company;
- on the parties or categories of parties to whom the personal data can be communicated or who may be made aware of it in their capacities as authorised representatives in the State territory, the supervising data processors or persons engaged to process the data.
- The update, amendment or if you believe necessary, the provision of additional data;
- the cancellation, conversion into anonymous form or blocking of any data processed in breach of the law, including where it is unnecessary to keep the data in view of the scope for which it was collected or later processed;
- E.confirmation that the operations under letters C and D were brought to the attention of those to whom the data was communicated or reported, including for their content, apart from those cases where it would be impossible, or where it would involve clearly disproportionate means in consideration of the protected right.
to object, in whole or in part:
- to the processing of personal data that regards the party even though it may be pertinent to the purpose of its collection if there are valid reasons;
- B.to the processing of personal data that regards the party for the purpose of sending advertising material or making direct sales or to carry out market research or for sales communications.
11. You may exercise your rights at any time by writing to Giuliani S.p.A. – Via Pelagio Palagi, 2 – 20129 Milan.