The Medical-Dermatological Information Division from Giuliani was born in 2009, with the goal of making recognized medical information accessible to professionals. The Brands included in the Specialized Division produce specific lines of treatments, especially formulated for the treatment of dermatologic conditions: drugs for self-administration and medical devices – supplements, topical products and cosmetics.
The Medical-Dermatological Information Division includes 13 brands – acquired by the Company or born out of the progressive specialization of Giuliani in the dermatologic area – each of which addresses, thanks to its product lines, a different skin problem:
- MonoDermà® – Line of vitamin-based cosmetics and devices
- Lichtena® MED II – Medical device for the treatment of inflammatory dermatitis
- Kerà® – Line of medical devices for the treatment of actinic keratosis
- PSO2® – Line of medical devices for the treatment of Psoriasis vulgaris
- Primak® – Lactoferrin food supplement
- Tricovel® – Specialized haircare line
- Nidrox® – Medical device for the treatment of hyperhidrosis
- Salax® – Cosmetic for skin imperfections
- A line of drugs: Olux®, Bettamousse®, Crystacide®, Suadian® and Finacapil®.
The specialization of each Brand of the Giuliani specialized Division is based on verified medical principles and information whose efficacy has been demonstrated by dermatologic tests and clinical trials.
Giuliani Research scientific precision is, once again, at the service of the person’s health and wellbeing.